2:30 p.m. - ANNOUNCEMENTS to staff by intercom and email. Parents notified and signage will be posted on the front door to alert caregivers.
3:00 p.m. - DISMISSAL: All gym activities are suspended between 3:00 and 3:30 PM. Jermaine will be in the gym to supervise 7-8s – 9-10s.
- 4-5s and 5-6s will be picked up from their classrooms.
- 6-7s will be picked up from the 3rd floor flex space, the breakout space.
- 7-8s, 8-9s and 9-10s who are being dismissed will go to the gym at 3:00 for dismissal where they will be picked up.
- 6-7s, 7-8s, 8-9s and 9-10s who are in Afterschool will go to the gym with their class and wait
- until 3:15, then they will go to the landing.
WALK-IN PARENTS WILL GO UPSTAIRS TO THE GYM TO PICK UP
DRIVING PARENTS Will stay in their car and let Leonard know the name of the child they are picking up
BUS STUDENTS Will exit from the back door with Chawon
UPPER SCHOOL 5th and 6th graders will exit through the back door on the first floor. At 3:15 the 7th and 8th graders, and some 6th graders, will dismiss from electives and exit the building through the back door. Upper school students returning to the building may re-enter through the front door. Cynthia will be stationed by the back door, and Amanda will be in the lobby.