Manhattan Country School is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. Timed to coordinate with our move into our new home on the Upper West Side and the kick-off of our 50th anniversary, the new site offers a clean, contemporary look while honoring and showcasing our long-standing commitment to progressive education, social justice, diversity, sustainability and community.
What Families Need to Know
A dedicated password-protected Parents section offers the following resources:
- Family Access Module
- Haiku Learning Management System
- Magnus Health
- School Calendar
- Lunch Menu
- Nuestra Semana en MCS Weekly Newsletter
- MCS Community Guidelines
- MCS Parent Volunteering and Giving Guide
To access all of the content available to families on the website, you must log in. To log in, families should use the email address they have on file with MCS. All users will need to request a password reset the first time they log in.
Families will need to log in to see the full school calendar.
- To see only parent events (PA & PC meetings, receptions, etc.), click on the "Event Type" bar on the left-hand side of the page, select "Parents" and then click "Apply." Click "Reset" to see all of the calendar events again.
- You can have the calendar events appear on your personal Google, Outlook.com or Yahoo! calendar by clicking the appropriate hyperlink at the bottom of the calendar page and following the prompts. (Note: you must be logged in for this to work correctly.)
Like our new building, the new site is being developed in phases. We are still working out some kinks and additional content (like the faculty/staff directory and a section celebrating our 50th anniversary) will be added the coming weeks.
If you have any questions about or issues with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy our new digital home.