Skip to main content

You are here

Support MCS


“I want more communities to be like MCS: a place of joyful learning and authentic integration of backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. I support MCS so that it can have a wider impact on children, teachers, our city and the field of education.”

—Caroline Cotter, MCS Trustee

Manhattan Country School maintains a mission-based commitment to economic, racial and cultural diversity and educational equity. This commitment is supported by a sliding-scale tuition policy that enables families to pay tuition based on their means. About 75 percent of MCS families pay tuition on a sliding scale. As a result, only 70 percent of the school’s annual operating expenses are covered by income from tuition and fees. We rely on the generosity of those in our community to raise the remaining 30 percent (more than $1 million) through contributions to the MCS Fund and support of fundraising events.

The MCS Fund

The Impact of Your Support

Ways to Give

Fundraising Events