Manhattan Country School’s Farm Festival Comes to the Upper West Side
This year’s Farm Festival features:
- family-friendly rides, games, arts and crafts, and live music
- a wealth of culinary treats, including savory grilled fare, hearty side dishes, and homemade baked goods
- farm-fresh produce, handmade crafts, and new and gently used books, DVDs and children’s clothing for sale
- live music performed by a trio from The New School for Jazz and Contemporary Music, MCS alumnus Ezra Gale & Super Hi-Fi, and Juan Usera y La Tribu del Juey Sambuco
- a raffle drawing (prizes: $1,500, DJI Phantom Advanced Drone, Go-Pro Camera and $100 Book Culture gift card) Buy your raffle tickets online. You don't have to be present to win.
- an online auction, featuring one-of-a-kind items and experiences, which runs until October 25.
When: Saturday, October 15, 2016
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(rain or shine)
Join us at 11 a.m. for a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of our new home at 150 West 85th Street.
Where: West 85th Street between Columbus and Amsterdam avenues
Who should attend Farm Festival?
Farm Festival is ideal for ages three and up.
How do I get there?
Take the 1, B or C subway train or the M7, M11, M86 M104 buses to to West 86th Street, then walk to West 85th Street between Columbus and Amsterdam avenues.
How much does it cost?
Admission is free. Tickets for food, games and rides are available for purchase. Each ticket is $1 and food and activities range from two to eight tickets.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
I can't attend Farm Festival, but I would still like to support the school. What can I do?
You can purchase raffle tickets. You don't have to be present at the drawing to win. You can also participate in the online auction. We also encourage you to tell your friends and family about Farm Festival and the Farm Festival Auction.
What if I still have questions?
Call Manhattan Country School at 212-348-0952.